Count Your Physical Inventory Annually
RFInventoryCount is used for traditional warehouse inventory counting.
Barcoders.com's Inventory Count allows you to quickly and efficiently perform a traditional
full-warehouse physical inventory, using barcode scanners.
Normally, conducting a standard yearly physical inventory requires a stoppage in operations and
a loss of productivity.
The process typically has several disadvantages:
- You must stop importing incoming orders
- You must finish processing outstanding orders
- No customer orders can be filled until all your items have been counted and the inventory
The advantage of the Barcoders.com Inventory Count program is that it makes it possible for you
to quickly and accurately conduct a traditional inventory count, reconcile your inventory, and
get back to fulfilling customer orders.
Inventory Count lets each employee with a wireless barcode scanner simultaneously work quickly
and accurately to complete the inventory count.
The speed in which you complete your inventory count directly impacts customer satisfaction and your
Inventory Count Will:
- Allow you to conduct a traditional warehouse inventory count
- Allow each employee with a scanner to conduct the count simultaneously
How Inventory Count works:
- Scan the bin location
- Scan each item in the bin
- When the items in every bin have been scanned, the Inventory Count displays any
discrepancy between Quantity On Hand and actual inventory
Let Barcoders.com provide you with a free price quote and help you increase
your productivity, bottom line, and client satisfaction.
Contact us at email@example.com.