Sort Put Away
SortPutAway is an independent program to ensure accurate inventory put away.
SortPutAway allows you to put away a random assortment of items for a variety of reasons, accurately.
Let's say you have a number of items that have been removed from their shelf locations to be photographed for a catalog, used in a trade
show display, or loaned as samples. Additionally Customer Service may have a number of returned items have have passed QC and are ready
to be restocked. This program allows you to scan the SKU barcodes at random, when finished with all the items you key in a "ready to put away code",
then program then determines the best put-away path.
Sort Put Away will:
- Allow you to put away items using a barcode scanner
- Allow you to put away items that have been sent back, cleared through customer service and are ready to go back on the shelf.
- Allow you to put away items that have been removed from their warehouse locations, for whatever reason.
How Sort Put Away works:
- Scan the SKU barcode of the items you wish to put away at random.
- When all the items have been scanned, key in the "ready to put away" code.
- The optimal put-away path is determined.
- Employee will be directed to the put away location.
- Employee will be directed to scan the barcode of the SKU to confirm they have the correct item in hand.
- Employee will be directed to scan the shelf location barcode to confirm correct location.
- It's as simple as that!
- (An audit record will be recorded for tracking purposes).
Let Barcoders.com provide you with a free price quote and help you increase
your productivity, bottom line, and client satisfaction.
Call today at 480-239-1585 or contact us at email@example.com.